SOG Net Support: keep your plants in place and get a better production.
SOG Net Support provides a mean to hold the plants and to keep them in place in the SOG Technique. To maximize the maintenance cost and the available space, you can adopt the Sea of Green, “SOG,” method of growing hemp. SOG accelerates the plant development and flowering. In fact after few weeks you could already be able to harvest. A early harvest permits to produce in less time allowing more cycles of cultivation. In this case, each plant is smaller and so its yield but the number of plants is higher, so total production is larger.
In SOG Method you can easily cover the plants with the SOG Net Support and fix the branches with Tutoring rings or clips.
Tutoring rings help to fix and guide the plants. Fasten the plant together with the SOG Net Support to support and train the branches. SOG Net also supports the weight of the canopy. You can easily open and close the tutoring rings, adjust them to the height you need. Disinfect them before next usage to avoid contaminating the new plants in case of pathogens.
Ideal for using in greenhouses, shade houses or open field.
UV and agrochemicals resistant.
Reusable, easily removable, storable.
SOG method works with cuttings from a cloned plant. These can also derived from pruning the lower branches. By eliminating the lower parts of the plant, the main stem will grow stronger. Indeed these parts don’t receive much light. Cloning permits to assure the standard of quality. Choose varieties with short height and a unique main cola.
- Grow seeds or cuttings until they reach 6-12 inches in height, using 18 to 24 hours of light. Find the balance between getting a quick or a greater harvest.
- Have one or 2 plants per square foot depending on the area, the variety and the objective. SOG Net Support is recommended to maximize the space.
- Assess a lighting procedure of 12/12 to cause blooming.
Advantages of Sea of Green
- Great turnout
- No plant training needed, only place a SOG Net Support
- Quick yield
Disadvantages of Sea of Green
- More plants need more time caring and maintenance
- Density of vegetative material can be a problem because poor air circulation and humidity can provoke mildew. Use SOG net Support to improve air circulation and prevent the attacks of pathogens.
- If you don’t choose the right variety, it is difficult to maintain uniformity. Some plants can grow higher than others.
- It is not convenient for you if you have cultivation limits.
MALLAJUANA, the ideal SOG Net Support
The SOG Net Support helps plants to be exposed to the optimal amount of light and air. When using SOG Method to grow hemp, it is especially important to support the weight of the vegetable material and the numerous buds before harvesting, allowing proper air circulation.
The plastic mesh can be used horizontally as a layer so that plants can be supported and grow through each square.
The SOG Net Support is ultralight, highly manageable, and very strong. UV and agrochemicals resistant.
This information is intended for educational use only. Check with your local authorities about local medicinal plant laws. We do not pretend to give legal advice about the legality of this plant in any area, nor are we qualified to give any legal advice. Similarly, we do not assume any legal responsibility for any actions taken by anyone. The information provided is a recompilation of what is publicly available on a regular internet search.
MALLAJUANA Tutoring with Method SOG (square 15x17cm) 2x1500m (40″x4920′, 6″x7″)
MXN $4,993.98+ I.V.A. Add to cart
MALLAJUANA Support Net SCROG (square 15x17cm) 1.53x1500m (40″x4920′, 6″x7″)
MXN $3,745.49+ I.V.A. Add to cart
MALLAJUANA Support Netting SOG (square 15x17cm) 1.02x1500m (40″x4920′, 6″x7″)
MXN $2,496.99+ I.V.A. Add to cart