Hops Photo Gallery HORTOMALLAS
Tutoring Hop with HORTOMALLAS.
In these pictures you may see how your fellow growers are using HORTOMALLAS trellis netting as vegetable support in Hops
- Home grown hops trained with HORTOMALLAS trellising net
- Hops grown in an open field are supported by HORTOMALLAS trellis netting
- The distance in between rows of hops is greatly reduced when this crop is supported by HORTOMALLAS trellises
- Tutoring hops on a trellis is effortless when using HORTOMALLAS support netting.
- Hops supported by HORTOMALLAS trellis netting provide better aireation and reduce labor costs.
- Hops need to grow upwards in order to maximize their yields, and HORTOMALLAS trellising net is the perfect support system
- Hops can grow many meters vertically and HORTOMALLAS trellis netting is easily used for this purpose.
- HORTOMALLAS hops netting is the perfect tool for maximizing your crop yields